Top 3 Easy Songs to Sing For Beginners

 

    Ever since I was little I have been singing. I started singing in my elementary schools choir and with each school I graduated I moved onto the next level choir. My go to singing spot is near a pond behind my house and my go to singing song is Fireflies by Owl City. This specific song fits my vocal range really well and I find the song easy to sing with.

    When I was younger and was unfamiliar with voice types and my own vocal range I struggled finding songs that I could sing along to on my own in my free time. For those who want to be able to sing, but don't know where to start here's a breakdown of voice parts and three easy songs to sing as a beginner regardless of your voice part.


Soprano - the highest highest female voice type 

         (think of opera singers)

Mezzo-Soprano - the 2nd highest female voice type 

Alto - the 2nd lowest female voice range 

       (Altos are generally female, but young boys can be an alto before their voice deepens.)

Contralto - the lowest female voice type

Countertenor - the highest male voice type

Tenor - the 2nd highest male voice type

Baritone - the 2nd lowest male voice type

Bass - the lowest male voice type 


1. I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash











2. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat



3. Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley





Comments

Post a Comment